|Date||Theme (potential to change)|
|September 16, 2016||School Spirit Wear|
|November 11||Favorite Football Team|
|January 13, 2017|
70's and 80's
|February 10||Red |
|March 10||Green / St. Patty's Day|
|April 7||Neon Last chance for this year's 8th Graders|
|May 19||DARE (incoming 6th, 7th, 8th only)|
Chaperones & ticket sellers ALWAYS needed PLUS your child gets in FREE when you help!!!
For all questions regarding tickets or dances, or to volunteer to chaperone please contact:
Laura Housum 440-915-4871, Lhousum@gmail.com
Robin Micko 440-878-1505, firstname.lastname@example.org
· PICK UP is promptly at 9:00PM. Use East and West entrances to come in and pick up your child. PARENTS MUST COME IN TO PICK UP THEIR CHILD. Students not picked up on time may be taken to the Police Station for pick-up or may be prohibited from attending future dances.
· NO fighting (real or pretend), NO pushing, NO shoving, NO running, NO horseplay, NO inappropriate language, NO inappropriate dancing (no grind dancing) or gestures.
· Students MUST be respectful to chaperone or they will be removed.
· Any person who is found deliberately destroying property will be prosecuted.
· Students MUST not leave the dance without a parent. There will be no re-admission.
· Strongsville residents ONLY. All others will be removed from the dance.
· Food and beverages MUST remain in snack area. Throw garbage away when you are done eating.
· NO Gum, glow sticks, glitter, confetti, beads and other debris. This is to protect the floor of the Rec Center.
Rockin-at-the-Rec follows the Strongsville City Schools Dress Code
· NO Tank tops, halter tops, spaghetti straps (note: some sleeveless shirts are allowed)
· NO Plunging necklines or bare midriffs
· NO Shorts or skirts above mid-thigh (MUST be fingertip length.)
· NO Athletic shorts above mid-thigh(including Soffe Cheer type shorts)
· NO Sagging pants/shorts
· Nothing showing visible undergarments
· NO Clothing that depicts or infers drugs, alcohol, profanity or are sexually suggestive
If you violate this dress code you will not be able to attend the dance and your parents will be called to come pick you up.