Lunch study policies/procedures
· If work is not completed on the day due, a lunch study will be issued. Students will eat their lunch in a classroom, under the supervision of a teacher, while they complete their missing work.
· Work completed during lunch study will be issued half credit
· If a student does not show up for an assigned lunch study, a 1 hour detention will be issued and there will be no credit for the assignment
· Students will remain in lunch study every day until the work is completed, even if it takes multiple days.
· Students may be able to complete more than one assignment during any given day
· If work is completed before the end of the lunch period, students will not be allowed to return to the cafeteria. They may read/do other work.
Homework assignments for the Magic team can be obtained in the following ways:
The student is responsible for making up all missed work or assignments as adopted by the Board of Education. When absent, the student is expected to check the Magic website for assignments. On the first day back from the absence, it is the student抯 responsibility to obtain missed papers, notes, and make arrangements for test/quiz makeup.
If you are caught doing work for a class other than the one you are currently in, the work will be taken and given to the appropriate teacher. The teacher may give one or both students a zero for copying work. Students caught cheating on a quiz or test will be given a zero for the entire quiz or test.