For families considering enrolling their student in the Early Learning Preschool, please plan to attend an Open House on Friday, January 27 from 10:30am - 12:00pm. Can't make this Open House? Call 440.572.7046 for a personal tour of our school.
Our preschool is an inclusive setting serving children of all abilities (children with and without disabilities), ages 3-5.
- Preschool consists of four half-day sessions (Monday – Thursday)
- Session 1 – 8:05am – 10:35am
- Session 2 – 11:30am – 2:00pm
- All of our preschool teachers have Master’s degrees in preschool education and are licensed by the Ohio Department of Education.
- We provide a variety of learning activities that enhance cognitive skills, gross and fine motor skills, and language development and social skills. Children will build, explore, wonder, imagine and create.
- This is an optimal learning environment with reasonable tuition of only $140 per month.
- First month’s tuition is required as a non-refundable deposit to hold your child’s spot for the upcoming school year.