Macroeconomics Study Guide
Part One Study Guide
Parts 2 & 3 Study Guide
Part One Youtube Link http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYU_HviAh0
Part Two Youtube Link: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGK1toTCK8
Part Three Youtube Link: http://http://www.youtube.com/resultssearch_query=commanding+heights+part+3&sm=12
Foreign Exchange PowerPoint
Unit 2: GDP, Inflation
Count It Up
Unit 3: AS/AD Model
Consumption-Savings RelationshipsWeek of February 25, 2013.
Fiscal Policy: Click on the link below. This will take you to Economis in Plain English Blog Site. On the right hand side, scroll down and look for AD/AS Model and click on it. Scroll down to the PLanet Money link.Read and/or Listen to the Podcast on the clash of Ideas: Keynes Vs. Hayek. Write a 2 paragraph summary of which theory you agree with and why? This must be typed, double-space, 12 point font.
http://welkerswikinomics.com/blogKeynes - Hayek Book:::Questions for Last Word:
1. What are the forecasts for the cost of both Social Security and Medicare programs in the future?
2. What is the Social Security Shortfall and why is this important?
3. What is the Medicare Shortfall and why is this important?
4. Describe the unpleasant options for restore long-run balance to both programs
5. Choose 1 of the 5 options for potentially fixing the problem and analyze how the government would sell this option to the American public and maintain economic stability and growth.Multipliers Due Monday, February 27th
Great Fiscal Policy Debate:
Free Response Practice
Chapters 11,12,16 Study Guide:
Chapter 11,12 and 16 Key PowerPoints
Long Run Aggregate Supply
Unit Summary PPTMonetary PolicyInternational and FOREXAP Micro-exam Study GuideFinal Review Charts: