What: Teen Dance for 6th, 7th and 8th grade Strongsville residentsWhere: Ehrnfelt Recreation Center, 18100 Royalton Rd.(Except last dance)When: 6:30 PM – 9:00* pm on the following dates:Please help us make this a successful fundraiser. Click here to volunteer your time. Your child gets in free. Thank you for our support!
Date Theme (potential to change) August 25, 2017 School Spirit Wear October 6 Neon (no glow sticks!) January 5, 2018 Favorite Football team February 9 Red March 2 Green / St. Patty's Day (5th, 6th, 7th & 8th) April 6 Luau LAST chance for this year's 8th Graders June 1 (@ SMS) DARE (incoming 6th, 7th, 8th only)
Chaperones & ticket sellers ALWAYS needed PLUS your child gets in FREE when you help!!!
For all questions regarding tickets or dances, or to volunteer to chaperone please contact:
Nikky Freeman 440-897-2643 or email@example.com**Dance ends at 9:00...You must pick up your child at 9:00**Rockin' at the Rec Rules(Please read prior to attending dance)
· PICK UP is promptly at 9:00PM. Use East and West entrances to come in and pick up your child. PARENTS MUST COME IN TO PICK UP THEIR CHILD. Students not picked up on time may be taken to the Police Station for pick-up or may be prohibited from attending future dances.
· NO fighting (real or pretend), NO pushing, NO shoving, NO running, NO horseplay, NO inappropriate language, NO inappropriate dancing (no grind dancing) or gestures.
· Students MUST be respectful to chaperone or they will be removed.
· Any person who is found deliberately destroying property will be prosecuted.
· Students MUST not leave the dance without a parent. There will be no re-admission.
· Strongsville residents ONLY. All others will be removed from the dance.
· Food and beverages MUST remain in snack area. Throw garbage away when you are done eating.
· NO Gum, glow sticks, glitter, confetti, beads and other debris. This is to protect the floor of the Rec Center.
· NO FEATHER BOAS ALLOWED.
Rockin-at-the-Rec follows the Strongsville City Schools Dress Code
· NO Tank tops, halter tops, spaghetti straps (note: some sleeveless shirts are allowed)
· NO Plunging necklines or bare midriffs
· NO Shorts or skirts above mid-thigh (MUST be fingertip length.)
· NO Athletic shorts above mid-thigh(including Soffe Cheer type shorts)
· NO Sagging pants/shorts
· Nothing showing visible undergarments
· NO Clothing that depicts or infers drugs, alcohol, profanity or are sexually suggestive
If you violate this dress code you will not be able to attend the dance and your parents will be called to come pick you up.