The success of the business office is dependent upon the contributions of many individuals in their roles of custodian, maintenance, kitchen staff, bus drivers, and our department supervisors. In addition, the department works with faculty, administrators and other building support staff to deliver an excellent educational environment for students.
The Business Services Office is responsible for overseeing a number of critical areas that help to keep the district running smoothly including:
- Facility Planning, Management and Maintenance
- Building Renovation and Construction
- School Nutrition, Wellness Programs and Catering
- Student Transportation
- Safety Programs and Emergency Communication
- Publications/Copy Services
- Capital Budgeting
Please Note: The mobile app for the PASS system does not include transportation information. Transportation information in the PASS system can only be accessed through a web browser (for example Chrome, Firefox, etc.)..
Supervisor of Transportation