Health and Safety
To all employees:
Safety is our first priority! While education and quality are our core business value, we will not compromise safety for their sake. We will maintain a safety and health program conforming to the best standards and practices of Ohio Schools.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility! Management accepts responsibility for providing a safe working environment and employees are expected to take responsibility for performing work in accordance with safe standards and practices. Safety and health in our school district must be a part of every operation. Without question, it is every employee's responsibility at all levels.
Thanks for your support!
Strongsville City Schools
The goal of this department is to create and maintain the safest environment possible for both students and staff.
- Established an aggressive safety-training program for all employees both classified and certified.
- Established a Safety Committee that is comprised of employees from several classifications to oversee and make recommendations on district activities.
For additional information please call (440)572-7052.
District Health and Safety Links
- Report and Employee Accident
- Report a Safety Hazard
- Report a Safety Suggestion
- Safety Training Online
- Get a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Speak with a Safety or Chemical Specialist (1-866-school-0)
- District Safety Plans, Policies & Procedures
- District Safety Forms, Checklists, Tags & Labels
- Safety Articles & Information
- Government Safety Regulations
- View the District OSHA 300 Log
- PublicSchoolWORKS Home Page