Please click on the red lettering ("Enroll 2021-22 School Year") in the logo above to begin the online enrollment process.
Students who are enrolling for the first time as new residents should follow this procedure. The District does not accept open enrollment or tuition students.
Strongsville City Schools has implemented an online registration program for the convenience of families with students new to our district. Registration of your child may now be completed online from the comfort of home. This new program should increase the accuracy and efficiency of the registration process. For online enrollment support click here.
For Families Interested in Full Day Kindergarten
Click here for the SCS Kindergarten Full Day Request Form
Click here to submit your payment for Full Day Kindergarten (you will be redirected to the "Local Level Events" website)
** Please note: SCS Full Day Kindergarten is a tuition-based program. Tuition for the 2021-22 school year is $2,200.
To Enroll Your Student In Preschool, contact the Early Learning Preschool at 440.572.7046.
How to Enroll Your Student(s) in Grades KG - 12
1. Only parents, legal custodians and/or legal guardians can register students in the District.
2. If moving in from another District, do not forget to sign a release form from your previous District so they can send us the appropriate information.
3. Items needed at time of enrollment:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency - One of the following: tax bill, mortgage coupon, telephone, gas, electric or sewer/water bill, insurance policy on dwelling, or a signed rental or purchase agreement.
- Proof of Custody (if needed) Certified Copy of Court Order or Court Appointed Guardianship
The District provides student transportation for elementary, middle and high school students in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code. At the time of enrollment, the Registrar will determine if the student is eligible for school transportation and provide the bus stop information detailing pick up and drop off location and time for each enrolled student. Summer registrants may have the information mailed directly to the new student's Strongsville home address.
Upon successful enrollment, class schedules can be developed for middle and high school students..
- Middle school students will select electives at the time of registration, however, middle school counselors will determine their class schedule.
- High school students must make an appointment with the high school guidance department to set their class schedule. The phone number of the high school Guidance Office will be provided to parents by the Registrar upon completion of enrollment.