Parent Mentor Links
Parent Mentor Links
The links here may provide you with more detailed information about specific disabilities. It is by no means complete. If you are aware of sites that may be beneficial to other parents please email me at email@example.com so that they can be added here.
- http://www.211oh.org is a free and confidential resource that helps people find any local resources they need including social services and county information.
- http://www.asgc.org/ Autism Society of Greater Cleveland provides local support to those whose lives are touched by autism.
- https://www.autismspeaks.org/ National Autism Organization providing research, resources and education.
- http://milestones.org/ Milestone Autism Organization-Educating, coaching and supporting the autism community.
- https://www.nami.org/ National Alliance on Mental Illness-Provides resources and supports to families.
- http://www.chadd.org/ National Resource on ADHD-Offers support, education and information on attention issues.
- https://www.understood.org/ Support for parents of children with learning and attention issues.
- http://www.theupsideofdowns.org/ The Up Side of Downs-Supporting and Celebrating Downs Syndrome.
- http://www.epilepsyinfo.org/ Epilepsy Association-Serving People with Seizure Disorders.
- www.ucpcleveland.org United Cerebral Palsy Association-Life without limits for people with disabilities.
- http://www.hickman-lowder.com/ Hickman and Lowder, CO., L.P.A., Attorneys at Law-Providing Special Trusts and Guardianship Planning
- http://www.cuyahogabdd.org/Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities-Providing support, resources and education for people with intellectual disabilities ages birth –adult.
- http://www.ocecd.org/ Ohio Coalition for the Education of Children with Disabilities-Supports children and parents in the special education process.
- http://www.livespecial.com/ Providing information on professional services and resources for people with disabilities.
- http://www.wrightslaw.com/ Online resource for accurate and reliable information on special education law and advocacy.
Strongsville City Schools
18199 Cook Avenue
Strongsville, Ohio 44136