PowerSchool For Families
THE POWERSCHOOL PORTALS HAVE BEEN UPDATED THIS SUMMER
With this update to Powerschool, parents will need to reset their passwords. You can now access the PowerSchool Parent Portal through this new URL https://ps-st.metasolutions.net/public/home.html Please click on this link and follow the instructions in this document to access your Parent Portal.
PowerSchool's dashboard provides parents and students with easy access to the following with a focus on providing a better education experience.
- Class Schedules
- Report Cards
- Transportation (Bus) Information
- and more!
Login to Powerschool Students will click on the "Student Sign In' link in the bottom right hand corner of the sign in screen and sign in with their SCS Mustangs account credentials. Parents and guardians will sign in with their username (email address) and their password. The first time a parent signs in using this new portal they will need to click on the "Forgot Username or Password" link to reset the password. If you are a parent or guardian and you do not already have an account, please click the "Create Account" link to create an account.
How To Create A Parent Account (for new accounts only)
1. Open the internet browser on your computer.
2. Choose the Powerschool button (below the large image) on the Strongsville City Schools Website (www.strongnet.org) or type https://ps-st.metasolutions.net/public/ into the address bar.
3. Click the tab labeled 'Create Account.'
4. Create your account by completing the requested information (it is recommended that you use your email address as your Username) then, 'Link" your student(s) to your Account' by providing the parent Access ID and Access Password provided below. Click Enter. (PLEASE NOTE: There will be an individualized Access ID number and Access Password assigned to you for each child.)
How To Add Student(s) to your existing account
Click on the "Account Preferences" link in the left navigation menu within your Powerschool account.
Click on the "Students" tab (your list of students will display).
Click on the "Add" link in the upper right and fill out the information (you will need the Access ID and Access Password, for each student, that is supplied by your child's school).