Strongsville High School
National German Honor SocietyDelta Epsilon Phi
RETURN ALL PAGES COMPLETED OF THIS APPLICATION TO Frau Potter with a $25 check made out to Strongsville City Schools. Due September 12th to Mrs. Potter.
· Students must have completed 3 semesters of German with a 3.6 grade point average in German
· Students must have an overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
· Students must have a good academic standing (no cheating or plagiarizing in any class)… if caught you will be dismissed.
· Meetings are generally once a month (3rd Friday of the month) in Room #108. Plan to stay until 3:15 for every meeting.
· Attendance is mandatory otherwise you may be dismissed as a member if meetings are not made up by the next week.
· You can only miss 2 meetings all year.
· If you are an athlete and still interested in becoming a member, please see Mrs. Potter about making up meetings.
· We will be discussing different opportunities for service credits, culture etc.
· Members have to complete 5 service credits every semester.
· Tutoring is required as some of your credits.You may also make greeting cards for the Altenheim in Strongsville, volunteer or visit the Altenheim, or volunteer at the German American Cultural Center in Olmstead Falls. If you come up with other ideas please talk to me about those ideas at our meetings.