· June 12th – 30th / Monday-Friday / 9:00am-11:30am / Strongsville HS
· By invitation only (no cost)
· Letters will be sent home in the coming weeks
· Summer School Principal - Mr. G. Pollock, Chapman Elementary Principal
Middle & High School Grades 7-12
· June 12th – 30th / Monday-Friday / 7:30am-11:30am or 12:00pm-4:00pm dependent on course schedule @ SHS
· $175 per course / ($225 non-resident)
· Courses offered for credit advancement:
In addition, SCS will offer Middle School and High School courses online for credit recovery (June 13-July 13, 2017). Monday through Thursday (AM). Please work with your building Principal and/or counselor to determine if your student is in need of summer school.
All courses are online with open lab hours in the mornings for teachers to meet with students and assist with questions. These lab hours are mandatory for middle school students and optional for high school students. Here is theInformation and Registration Forms.
Our summer school administrator is Mr. Greg Pollock, Principal, Chapman Elementary School and Mr. Stephen Breckner, Assistant Principal, SHS.