Treasurer forms   Treasurer Forms:
    • The treasurer is Vicki Maloney; her contact information is on the forms. PLEASE make sure the form says "Vicki Maloney". 
    • The Check Request Forms (can be filled in via PDF) can be turned in to the Council mailbox in the basement of the board building or dropped off at her house, whichever is more convenient.

    • Deposit Forms and monies should be given to her in person.  Please call Vicki to make arrangements.

    • The Treasurer will also be available to write checks at meetings.

    • Tax Exempt Form should be used for PTA purchases. We do NOT reimburse for any sales tax! Please contact our Treasurer for the most recent form.