1) To recognize & develop constructive leadership and personal integrity.
2) To encourage & practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
3) To create an awareness of the importance of home and family.
4) To build respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth
of each individual.
5) To emphasize acceptance of individual responsibility as the basis of personal
success, community improvement, & group achievement.
6) To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities
to serve society.
7) To provide opportunities for gaining increased knowledge & understanding
of community, national, & world affairs.
8) To open avenues of personal & group action leading to the advancement
of international understanding & goodwill toward all peoples.